What is MyKFCExperience Survey?
MyKFCExperience: The KFC or the Kentucky Fried Chicken is the largest chicken serving restaurant. If you are a KFC lover, you might be excited to know that you can win a free KFC Go cup. Yes, you heard it right; you can get free KFC Go Cup for taking up the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey.
The customers can use the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey to share their opinion about their service and food quality. The customers are asked to give genuine feedback in the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey about their visit experience.
As a result of the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey, you can get a free Kentucky Fried Chicken coupon. You must obey the basic terms and conditions and follow all the procedure to complete the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey.
MyKFCExperience survey takes only a few minutes to complete. Your opinions matter to the KFC management team, and they want to know if their customers are happy with them or not. So, you must provide genuine ideas at the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey so that they can improve upon their service and also the food quality.
Even if you had a bad experience at the KFC outlet, you must tell the team, and you will then also be rewarded with a free KFC GO cup.
How To Take Part In The MyKFCExperience Survey?
To enter the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey, there are specific steps you need to follow. If you follow the below steps, you can efficiently complete the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey and give your valuable feedback.
- First of all, you need to visit the official survey site of KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey. The KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey is located at mykfcexperience.com. If you want to join the study, you can go to the official site
- Now, you will be asked to choose your preferred language in which you wish to give the survey. The MyKFCExperience feedback survey is available in two languages – English and Spanish.
- To begin the survey, you need to enter the information printed on your KFC purchase receipt.
- You can enter the survey by providing the Survey Code and Time printed on your KFC receipt.
- If you don’t have the survey code printed on your receipt, you can click on the link where it says “I don’t have a survey code” and you will be redirected to another page as follows:
- You have to enter the Store Number, Date, Time and Ticket Number printed on the KFC receipt.
- Once, you have entered all the details; your information will be checked for authenticity. If found valid, you will be taken to the questionnaire page of the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey. You will be asked questions based on your experience to the KFC visit.
- At the questionnaire page of the survey, you will be asked questions such as the service, the food, and the staff. You will be asked to rate the hygiene and other factors you noticed on your visit to the KFC outlet.
- You must answer each question as honestly as possible because this will help the management team of KFC to improve upon their customer service and food.
- Once you complete the MyKFCExperience survey, you will get a validation code that you can use to redeem the special offer printed on your KFC receipt.
- You must write down the validation code for free KFC GO cup on your KFC receipt you were using. Keep in mind that the validation code expires 30 days after you take up the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey. Also, you can use a validation code only once. It may not be duplicated, sold, transferred or transmitted by any means.
What Are The Rules And Regulations For The KFC Customer Satisfaction Feedback Survey?
Here are the terms and conditions you must satisfy to complete the MyKFCExperience survey.
- First of all, you must have a valid KFC purchase receipt with a survey code mentioned in it.
- Since the MyKFCExperience survey is online, you need to have a smartphone or laptop having mobile internet connectivity.
- To take part in the survey, you must be at least 18 years old.
- A user can use a receipt to give only one KFC Customer satisfaction feedback survey.
- The KFC Go cup coupon cannot be redeemed in cash or by any other alternative.
- If you are working at KFC or any of your immediate family members is employed at KFC, then you cannot take part in the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey as the survey is for the genuine customers only.
KFC’s Holiday Hours
Kentucky Fried Chicken, popularly known as KFC is a giant fast-food chain which specializes in fried chicken. Here’s a list of holidays when most of KFC’s stores and outlets are open across the globe.
|New Year’s Day||Valentine’s Day|
|Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday||St. Patrick’s Day|
|Good Friday||Independence Day|
|Thanksgiving Day||Memorial Day|
|Easter Sunday||Christmas Eve|
|Veterans Day||Cino de Mayo|
|Columbus Day||Black Friday|
|Christmas Day||New Year’s Eve|
What are the rewards of the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey?
If you take part in the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey, you will be given the following things –
- Firstly you will get a free coupon or a validation coupon which you can redeem on your next visit to the KFC outlet.
- Also, you will get a Free KFC to go cup as a token of thanks for taking up the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey.
you can find more surveys to win coupons on our website. You can also try Mcdvoice survey by McDonald’s.
Also, if you take up the KFC customer satisfaction feedback survey, the team will enhance upon its services and other factors which in turn will improve your experience on your next visit to the KFC outlet. If you would like to give anonymous feedback to KFC, you could use the feedback section in the survey to provide it to them.
KFC’s Opening and Closing Hours
KFC is a leading fast-food chain in the US, and most of their stores are open all around the week. Here are the usual store timings:
|Sunday||06:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Monday||06:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||06:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||06:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Friday||06:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||06:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||06:00 AM – 11:00 PM|